Re: [sumo-user] multiple junctions as one traffic light

Hello,
joined controllers are supported in SUMO.
See the (brand new) explanation at

regards,
Jakob

Hello,

a question regarding traffic lights in SUMO: is it possible to have a single traffic light that has/controls links in multiple junctions?

Background: I have an actuated controller, of which state will be set via TraCI. As far as the external controller is concerned, there is a single intersection. However, in SUMO it consists of two junctions connected with edges.

The wiki mentions internal edges, which might be suitable, but I am unsure how to add/edit those: is it possible to add/edit them in NETEDIT? To add them by hand an get the location right would be somewhat too arduous.

It would be nice to be able set the state of the traffic light as a whole via TraCI in a single call. Of course, I can work around this by mapping the two intersections in SUMO to the appropriate lights in my (native c) TraCI application, if that is the best option.

Thanks, kind regards,

Menno van der Woude
CodingConnected e.U. (Wien - Österreich)
E menno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W www.codingconnected.eu