[sumo-user] travel time

Hello :

I’m getting trouble in travel time.

1 .what is the definition of travel time

2. I see travel these words in user doc

       Usually, each road within a simulation has an assigned travel time based on its length and allowed speed.

but when I right click show parameter in sumo-gui,every lane’s travel time is -1

3. how to set travel time in .xml file? I find this parameter is set in weight file. But maybe weight file is generate by additional file. How to generate weight file. Is there an example file? What is the relationship between weight file and additional file

I was bothered by these problem so long time.

Any one can help me ?

Thank you so much

发送自 Windows 10 邮件应用

Back to the top