[sumo-user] cmath.h compilation error Visual Studio 2015 SOLVED!

Hi,

My problem with compiling SUMO in VS2015 is solved. Thankyou Jakob for the assistance.

I switched to Visual Studio 2017 and I had a similar problem with cmath.h there, but with the suggested fix this was also solved in VS2017.

The guideline for setting up the project was very helpful (and important to follow) (and it was really well written). I only had to place some required *.dll files in the same folder as my *.exe files in order to start e.g. sumo-gui.

Kind regards

Magnus Bengtsson
Associate Professor
Department of Industrial and Material Sciences

Back to the top