Von: Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. November 2017 11:17

An: Zhizhou Chen
Cc: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Bug in TraCI distance retrieval

Actually, the settings in .sumocfg should not cause periodic rerouting (only routing on insertion).
Are you loading any <rerouter> definitions in your simulation?
Can you please check whether the value of vehicle.getRoute() is different before and after the jump in distance?

Hallo Jakob,

thanks for your reply. I think it's the same problem. The route of this bus is a "trip" with "from", "to" and "via" edges. The routing configuration in ".sumocfg" is set as below:

But in TraCI the routes besides ego-vehicle are not set.

Regards,

Zhizhou