Re: [sumo-user] Triggered vehicles not departing

Hello,
there was an unnoticed change in functionality when defining stops with attributes 'triggered' and 'duration'.
Up to version 0.30 a stop was ended when either the triggering person entered the vehicle OR the duration was reached
Since version 0.31 both conditions must be met before the stop ends. (This was actually the intended behavior)
The change was causing your vehicles to depart later than expected.
In a future versions both kinds of behavior shall be supported (https://github.com/DLR-TS/sumo/issues/3635)
regards,
Jakob

Dear all,
I am wondering whether you noticed this strange behavior:
with the new version 0.31, vehicles do not depart when a persons jumps in.

Best wishes,
Joerg
--
Joerg Schweizer