[sumo-user] Rerouters for buses and polyconvert from shapefiles

Dear SUMO community,

I have two questions that are puzzling me and I wanted to seek some help.

First one is related to the rerouters that are specific to certain type of vehicles. If I use rerouters with the option allow="bus" or disallow="passenger", the simulation breaks, because it seems to consider the rerouted roads as missing. The vehicles that are usually passing by the rerouted roads do not try to reroute at all. Do you have any suggestion how this can be fixed?

Second question has to do with polyconvert from shapefiles. If I run it with just --shapefile-prefixes it gives me the following error:

ERROR 1: Invalid index: -1
Error: Missing id number

Then I decided to convert my shapefile to OSM and I even added key highway to it, but I am afraid with no success. The resultant poi or poly files that I created didn't show much information. It looked like that:

<additional>

    <location netOffset="0.00,0.00" convBoundary="329963.72,4041901.61,331817.63,4044535.33" origBoundary="-4.899190,36.507636,-4.878147,36.531321" projParameter="+proj=utm +zone=30 +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +units=m +no_defs"/>

</additional>

I could not visualize that in the GUI. Can you please advise what is the most convenient way to convert?

Needless to say, your help would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

Katya Pyatkova
MSc, PhD Candidate
Centre for Water Systems
College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences (CEMPS)
University of Exeter, North Park Road, Exeter EX4 4QF, United Kingdom
k.pyatkova@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:k.pyatkova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>