Re: [sumo-user] Support for Traffic Light from SUMO to OpenDrive

Hello,
this is an open issue: https://github.com/DLR-TS/sumo/issues/2367 (patches are welcome). Until this is fixed, please use a dedicated OpenDRIVE editor to define traffic signals after importing.
regards,
Jakob

Hi,I modified my net.xml file in NETEDIT by introducing a traffic signal at a junction but when I try to convert into the OpenDrive format (XODR) by using the command, I don't get the traffic signal component in the file. It's supposed to be reflected under the <signals> element tag.
Regards,Naveen Rai