[sumo-user] Computing reroute times using TraCI

Dear Sumo Community,

I am rerouting a vehicle dynamically using TraCI (Python). I would like to compare the time taken for two separate routes which a vehicle could take. For example, if the vehicle is at point A in the network, I would like to compare the time to reach point B and to point C so that I can choose the shortest route (by time).  This value must be calculated during the rerouting process but I can’t seem to find a function which handles this.

I need to use TraCI and the route time must be computed during the simulation.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Xavier Lavenir

Back to the top