Re: [sumo-user] How to get the results of the simulation

My simulation runner is like this:

traci.start([sumoBinary, '-c', os.path.join('data', 'run.sumocfg'),
"--step-length", "0.1", "--duration-log.statistics","--log logfile.txt"])

When I add "--log logfile.txt" I get this error relation to TraCi server
connection:

[image: Images intégrées 1]

> run your simulation with the option --duration-log.statistics and --log
> logfile.txt
> you will find the results in logfile.txt
>
> regards,
> Jakob

> sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> Hello sumo users,
>>
>> I need to get the avg. trip duration, avg. trip waiting time and avg. trip
>> time loss for both vehicles and pedestrians.
>>
>> I couldn't get this results (avg) using reports, but I found vehicles's
>> avg
>> on the sumo-gui simulation parameter.
>>
>> How could I get pedestrians's avg. trip duration, avg. trip waiting time
>> and avg. trip time loss?
>> --
>> *Best regards*
>>

>> *Sara EL HAMDANI*