[sumo-user] strange behavior on importing from OpenstreetMap

Hello,

Please, it would be very pleased if I could  receive some hint on the above topic :
Previously, I was able to import and convert maps perfectly fo many years…

Now, after some absence on this matter, I import an area quite  the same I used to work on, and on the file resulting from convert, some roads have all their edges on the same direction which is not correct (road has kept edges on both direction...)

Of course, I am reluctant to edit all the wrong edges by hand….

Thank you very much for any answer which will be deeply appreciated
Michel Souweine

Back to the top