Re: [sumo-user] How to generate 1500 number of vehicles in SUMO with specific routes?

Hello,

I am new to SUMO, so I can't offer you a lot of help. Are you asking for something like the scripts used in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4WnY4KY4Y . The only missing feature in this example is the departure time.

Cheers,

Víctor Caballero (vcaballero@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Ph.D. Student at La Salle Barcelona - Ramon Llull University