Re: [sumo-user] Changed behavior of pedestrian stages

Hello,
the additional stage does look like a bug but I'm unable to reproduce this. Please send me a small sample scenario and I will take a look.
regards,
Jakob

Hi all,

I have a question concerning the retrieval of person stages via TraCI.

The plan of the person looks like this:

<person id="Person_1" depart="6">

    <walk from="142" to="14042" departPos="random" />

    <stop duration="1200" />

    <walk from="14042" to="142" departPos="random" />

</person>

When I retrieved the stages via TraCI using SUMO Version 0.31.0, I got the following output:

Person.getRemainingStages() à 4

Iterating through these stages, I got the following types:

stage 0, type  --> 0

stage 1, type  --> 2

stage 2, type  --> 1

stage 3, type  --> 2

When using SUMO revision r26501, the output is the following:

Remaining Stages: 5

stage 0, type  --> 0

stage 1, type  --> 2

stage 2, type  --> 1

stage 3, type  --> 0

stage 4, type  --> 2

Where does this additional “not yet departed” stage come from? Is this a bug or is there a reason for this?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Stephan Beutelschiess