Re: [sumo-user] 0.31.0 Bug notification

Dear Joerg,
i'm unable to reproduce such a crash with a large network (13.9k nodes) when trying with version 26461 (32 and 64 bit) on windows as well as on linux.
Possibly your crash is network specific. Can you give me a download link for the .net.xml?
regards,
Jakob

Dear Jakob,

thanks for fixing this important bug.

Maybe you have noticed this yourself: installing today's nightly windows release, sumo-gui crashes with larger networks (14k nodes), when loading the net.
I have tried the 32 and 64 bit windows installer versions on a Windows10
HP computer with Intel Graphics card.

For smaller networks, it seems that loading and simulation is OK.

Best wishes,
Joerg