Re: [sumo-user] vClass and guiShape for people with TraCI

(or maybe those are guaranteed to always both be "pedestrian"?)

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Dan Vanderkam <danvk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I can subscribe to tc.VAR_VEHICLECLASS and tc.VAR_SHAPECLASS for vehicles, but subscribing to those parameters for people gives me the following error:

Error: Answered with error to command 0xae: Get Person Variable: unsupported variable 0x49 specified
Error: Answered with error to command 0xde: Could not add subscription (Get Person Variable: unsupported variable 0x49 specified).

I believe those parameters do exist on people, based on this config file.

Would it be possible to add support for these parameters for people?

Thanks,
  - Dan

Back to the top