Re: [sumo-user] Traffic Lights OSM

> On Oct 3, 2017, at 12:16 PM, Flávio Alexandre via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi. I would like to know how the times are entered in the phases of
> the traffic lights from the maps imported from OpenStreetMap, since I
> did not find any configuration of this data in the OSM.

It is by far the easiest to use netedit to change traffic light assignments. I did find the detailed information in the SUMO docs so you can do that too.

It may be sufficient to (slightly) modify the OSM file to indicate that there *are* traffic lights, and then use netedit to change the defaults that SUMO uses.

hah

- Tom