Re: [sumo-user] Problem with converting vissim to sumo.

Hello,
the toolbox is part of the sumo download.
to import routes make sure you have a working python 2.7 installation (https://www.python.org/downloads/) and run the tool below (in sumo/tools/import/vissim)
convert_vissimXML_flows_statRoutes.py -V <vissim-file> -S <sumo-network-file> -o <output-filename>

regards,
Jakob

Dear Jakob,

Thank you so much for your kindly help.
I have successfully converted vissim inpx file to sumo (net.xml) file. However, in order to run the scenario using sumo, I need to convert route file as well. I found from http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Networks/Import/Vissim that I can use Vissim Import Toolbox to convert route file but unfortunately it is described in Germany. Is this toolbox exist and if so, where can I download it?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Phuong.