Re: [sumo-user] Flow limitations

Hello,
there is no limitation in file size that we are aware of.
In older versions of sumo simulation duration was limited to ~25 days (the signed integer range for milliseconds) but since
version 0.24.0 the time range allows for millions of years. Still there might be other issues...

- which version of sumo is used (version number, operating system 32/64bit)?
- at what time is the last car inserted?
- how many cars are inserted successfully?
- how big is the input file with the flows?
- what simulation options are used?

regards,
Jakob

Hello,

is there any limitation in the size of a flow file?
I am currently using real world statistics of how many cars pass along a specifique road and generating a flow xml file from it for 6 million seconds. The firs 2 million work flawlessly but then it seems like no more cars are being spawned, but the flow has the correct data inthere...

Thank you for any help

Kind regards
Tom