Re: [sumo-user] Vehicle Intersection speeds

Hello,
this is not yet supported in 0.31.0. However, If you use the latest development version (26919) you can set the speed attribute for connections (via .con.xml input) or netedit.
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#SUMO_-_Latest_Development_Version
regards,
Jakob

Hello,

I am working on making vehicle cornering speeds on sharp corners or intersections more realistic. I have managed to do this on sharp corners by modifying the edge speed for that section of road. I would like to do the same on intersections. Is there a method to adjust the speed limit for the internal edges/connectors at intersections?

Regards,

Daniel