[sumo-user] Vehicle gets routed through off-line station!?

Hello,
I have some trouble with vehicles running through my off-line station
instead of bypassing it, see attached picture.

So why is this vehicle running through the stop? The bypass edge has a higher maximum speed, fewer junctions, shorter distance, same priority and of course the correct access.

SUMO routing is triggered by setting the target edge through TRACI with changeTarget().

Thanks for any hint.

Best wishes,
Joerg

--