Re: [sumo-user] Keeping a constant speed and constant gap

Hello,
the gap is also controlled by the 'tau' parameter which defines the desired time-gap in seconds (whereas minGap defines the minimum standing gap in meters). Set a lower that corresponds to the desired gap (or an even lower gap) and the following distances should not increase.
regards,
Jakob

Hello,

Please I was trying to set a sumo scenario where a number of vehicle keep
the same speed and a constant and too small gap between them.

For that I used the attribute minGap = "1" ,  sigma="0"  and speedDev="0".
I also set the speed of the the first three vehicles to be less than the
others vehicles speeds.

However when I run the simulation I see that the gap is not constant and
keep increasing over the simulation time.

Can anyone please tell me how to solve that.

Thank you in advance

Fatma MARWOUK