Re: [sumo-user] Crash NetEdit

Hi Stephan,

I have fixed the problem in revision [25914] :-)

Regards

——————————————————————————

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)

Institut für Verkehrssystemtechnik | Bewertung des Verkehrs | Lilienthalplatz 7 | 38108 Braunschweig

Pablo Álvarez López

Telefon +49 531 295-3159  | pablo.alvarezlopez@xxxxxx

www.DLR.de Institut für Verkehrssystemtechnik

Hey Pablo,

I tried to change it via the contextual menu. Netedit crashes as soon as I release my mouse button.

Before, it looks like in the picture. I also tried with other networks but there was the same problem.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Stephan Beutelschiess
GS/EPT1

Thank you very much for the reporting. How are you trying to change the Junction shape? Using inspector mode or the shape edition mode of contextual menu?

Regards

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)

Institut für Verkehrssystemtechnik | Bewertung des Verkehrs | Lilienthalplatz 7 | 38108 Braunschweig

Pablo Álvarez López

Telefon +49 531 295-3159  | pablo.alvarezlopez@xxxxxx

www.DLR.de Institut für Verkehrssystemtechnik

Hello at all,

I think I encountered a bug in Netedit. I tried to change the shape of a junction to a custom shape. When trying this, Netedit crashes. I’m using version r25864.