Re: [sumo-user] implementing meso in SUMO

Sorry, we currently do not have an updated real-world data set for download.
regards,
Jakob

Dear,

http://www.sumo.dlr.de/userdoc/Data/Traffic_Data.html.

Is there any updated traffic Data on the sumo website? I need some traffic
data for my work. The above link was updated on 12th September,2011

regards
Fahmina Nur Salma