Re: [sumo-user] How to add bus stations (or POIs) using its latitude and longitude

Thanks. Some bus stops are missing in OSM but I do know their lat/long. When I manually add them in SUMO (additonal.xml) by converting the lat/long to x/y coordinates, I found that many of them are not on a specific edge (I guess either the OSM map is not up to date or the lat/long of the bus stops are not accurate enough). Any idea how to handle such scenarios?

best,
-Wei