[sumo-user] SUMO-GUI: Waiting Persons and Vehicles

Hello,

It seems that SUMO-GUI isn't taking into account the left hand road networks when visualising parked vehicles or waiting people.

Instead it positions them in the same place as for a right hand road network (i.e. a few meters to the right of the edge).

In a left hand network this places them on the other side of the road rather than off the road.

This doesn't affect the simulation running but does look slightly strange.

Attached are two scenarios based on right and left hand road networks to show the issue.

The person can be seen waiting and the second car parking in the road in the left hand network scenario.

I've had to remove the XML file endings due to a policy restriction on my email client.

Thanks,

Greg

DISCLAIMER: This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University. Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.