Re: [sumo-user] Vehicle speed for next step

Hello,
there is currently no traci method that would accomplish this (though I've
taken up your suggestion here: http://sumo.dlr.de/trac.wsgi/ticket/3361).
To determine why your calculated speeds differ from the observed speeds,
take a look at src/microsim/cfmodels/MSCFModel_IDM.cpp in particular the
methods followSpeed() and moveHelper().
regards,
Jakob