Re: [sumo-user] Questions about Gap between two vehicles and getLeader method

Hello,
as was pointed out, the physical distance between vehicles is equal to the
result of getLeader + minGap. Therefore a getLeader value of 0.001 likely
belongs to a vehicle that is standing behind the leader vehicle in a jam or
waiting at an intersection with the minGap spacing.
Hence, the values are not strange at all.
regards,
Jakob