From: Michael Behrisch [mailto:oss@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 July 2017 16:31
To: Pyatkova, Katya <K.Pyatkova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] destProbReroute for alternative routes

Hi Katya,
I don't know whether I understood your question correctly but destProbReroute does not take a route id but an edge id. And if you define a routeProbReroute you need to give a known route which has been defined like this
  <route id="r1" edges ="e1 e2"/>
but you don't need a vehicle.

Best regards
Michael