Betreff: [sumo-dev] Lane Area Detector output data clarification

Datum: 2023-11-17T11:43:45+0100

Von: "Desu Venkata Manikanta via sumo-dev" <sumo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Desu Venkata Manikanta via sumo-dev" <sumo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

TCS Confidential

Hi Team,

 For plotting the macroscopic flow diagrams, I need flow rate, speed and density values right. How will I get those from Lane Area Detectors or from the simulation. How to derive the above parameters. Please suggest any alternatives for the above scenario to make it more realistic.

Regards
Manikanta

TCS Confidential

and any attachments. Thank you