Re: [sumo-dev] Trouble compiling NetEdit with Visual Studio 2022

Netedit is actively being worked on and unfortunately, this broke the build process a few times in the last days.
To better diagnose the problem you are facing, try to build from the 1.16.0 sources (or do a `git checkout v1_16_0` if you're working of a cloned repo).