Re: [sumo-dev] Fwd: Vehicle stuck in roundabout

Thank You for the help, this worked. But now after lane changing the vehicles are colliding i.e vehicles from the same route are hitting from behind. I tried changing speed modes but they don't seem to work. Is there some way which will avoid collisions?