[sumo-dev] Validation of Vehicle Energy model.
- From: AMIT RAI <rai18b@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 10:06:35 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=iitg.ac.in; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=iitg.ac.in; dkim=pass header.d=iitg.ac.in; arc=none
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=/6sHiwlpYJVioNZo9thpsx1pGsFJGe+1PMA0zijqqkk=; b=imXVgHh5sn9FsfJD8T0MnaJZIYBx6BRxBjr7KETHFvjTWl98dIkS4usXIjjP5E+BFK3xylP6Kr/aA6CErxp/G5NknteEbX+5EoQp57b6UXT0fVZrjwyYuG1ezQOGv+8Er5Ddqs9zMqz+Z5YcZcYPw2fbrGistpxcQnbi5CxmtiVtha0qdVtqRAm/wCoSiMy7PSSomIPG7NuVxir+/S9G7oQp6lA0J+1Jo/SxtHMqmUCqC0Dt3Pi/cPSa50B7n4dvcs43ECQlvUSMgJncjWQDNDN9I44y7wgByOLnq0Kzu8Gk8i4wWdCzvCxxAMYtduzkslGJ3rXMn2VCeXk532W9Gw==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=mHDUbqFkXfeh+Psmw/SQ61VLYbly4W5DXk/FJwdUcJz9rtcUb4KRstN9H7+wngZBrXRGSzkaEXHlogX5/L+E3jXo9JHKBB8MiUhlPXZpny9flEgQu1Od63Z7kOVvnRcEHu/h8mPYjSseZigOrYzTaIzBVb6MckcJ1qs+3kJe0rdspQoTQfVs+iQsXRhhuBgFZz/XJfvasn+GBy6ki4YRuRNlhxNswQEDn0DEYCniMKFQtCD8XIPk6bXujW8NBjGf+WUQC243nobfODHL/NcLqWEvUd8hfr98vlKdL2dm6jmwHUykfShNxhMbn1u9hRGWON8Auv5lezdyvm0xvwMqLg==
- Delivered-to: sumo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
- List-archive: <https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/private/sumo-dev/>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-subscribe: <https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/sumo-dev>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/options/sumo-dev>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Suggested_attachment_session_id: 57410344-5248-e44c-87ed-e0fdf39f1e3f
- Thread-index: AQHYB5o972Rx1roMUUymZH6dBWbm+A==
- Thread-topic: Validation of Vehicle Energy model.
Hi Sumo Community,
I have a general doubt. Sumo's electric vehicle energy model was integrated to SUMO under emil project 2015 in which vehicle models were validated by simulation method i.e. by tracking the energy consumed of electric buses. The method says that the agency first of all collected the trajectories and collected data for energy consumption from real world and then they simulated the vehicle and tested the model by comparing the model consumptions, the paper doesn't tell if it was a macrolevel simulation or a microlevel simulation? So what I mean to say is did they exactly replicate the trajectories in SUMO or tried to produce simulation that is macrolevel simulation from which I understand is i.e. speeds distribution is tried to keep to the real world by position may differ from actual trajectories.
If microsimulation was created, then I am curious how to achieve microlevel simulation in which the position of vehicle is given and we replicate the exact positions i.e. latitude and longitude and we try to keep position as close but not looking at speeds assuming that sumo would itself calculate the speeds if the positions are given and move the vehicle to that position.