Re: [sumo-dev] SUMO and new ubuntu 21.04

Hi Michael,

it compiles and links with swig4 as well (no errors). I just took swig3 because this was required by SUMO.

Regards,. Harald

Am 03.05.21 um 15:14 schrieb Michael Behrisch:
Hi Harald,
doesn't it work with swig4 as well?

Best regards,
Michael

Am 25.04.21 um 14:58 schrieb Harald Schaefer:
Hi Michael,

thanks for your answer. I think it was a local problem in my installation. The sources are on a ntfs partition, which gave with the wrong mount options problems in copying the temporarily created C/C++ files as shown in ./CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log

Now it works, i have for a complete build to install swig3.0 (now there is also swig4.0) and maven, these should be mentioned in the doc

Greetings, Harald