Re: [sumo-dev] Turin SUMO Simulator

Hi,

thanks for adding our model to the wiki!

We currently have a conference publication (DOI: 10.1109/DS-RT47707.2019.8958652) and we hope our journal submission will be accepted shortly.

The model was created with SUMO 1.1, so gzipped were not yet supported. I'm planning to export the whole project to a new SUMO version (I think it will positively affect also the performances). Anyway the only very large files in the github page up to now are the output traces.

Thanks,

Marco Rapelli