Re: [sumo-dev] Problems with git code contribution

Hello Jakob,

yesterday I tried to create a second fork under the same git-account, but I ended up in the old one.

You should describe in https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/FAQ.html#how_can_i_contribute_to_sumo how to make a second fork and contribution.

Hope you can use the data of pull request 6841.

Best regards, Harald