[sumo-dev] SUMO user conference 2020: postponed to 26.-28.october

Dear users and friends,

Unfortunately, due to the current corona situation we decided to postpone the SUMO user conference. We are very interested in networking with all conference participants therefore we did not want to cancel the conference. Please save the new date for the SUMO conference: 26.-28. October 2020.
At the moment we see no other option and we are very sorry for any inconveniences.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the conference in Berlin this autumn. Please take care of you!
Best regards,

Laura and the conference team (sumo-conference@dlr.de)

Back to the top