Re: [sumo-dev] Sumo commands not found (ubuntu 18.04)

When you build from source, you may have to add the sumo bin folder to your $PATH manually.

Am Fr., 13. März 2020 um 12:28 Uhr schrieb Azise Oumar Diallo <diallitoz@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I installed SUMO on Linux (Ubuntu 18.04) from sources.
Everything went well.
However, when I type a command like sumo-gui or netedit. I receive a message like:
The command "netedit" was not found, but can be installed with:

sudo apt install sumo

However, in the bin folder in sumo, I can run the applications this way ./netedit.

I don't know what the problem is.

Thank you for your help.
--
Azise Oumar DIALLO