Re: [sumo-dev] Remote controlled vehicles clearing

Please provide
- the last few libsumo commands that you called before calling Simulation::close()
- a full stack trace of the crash.
Thanks,
Jakob

Am Fr., 21. Feb. 2020 um 22:25 Uhr schrieb Jaeger Bomb <jaegerbomb23@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I have a running simulation that uses SUMO for traffic, and it has the ability to open / close / create scenarios.  I have had no problem using the libsumo::Simulation::close() function to close the scenario.  However, when I have a vehicle that is being remote controlled, the simulation crashes in the libsumo::Helper::postProcessRemoteControl.  I found that it was holding onto vehicles that were remote controlled when the scenario was closed.  I looked for any place where they were cleared, but couldn't find any.  I put in a small function called clearRemoteControlledVehicles(), which simply clears the myRemoteControlledVehicles.  That seems to do the trick.  Is there another way to do this?  Also - this might be applied to persons as well, since they can be remote controlled.

Thanks,
JB