[sumo-dev] Failed to build CMAke file

Dear friends and colleagues,

hope you got a nice Chrsitmas.

I'm trying to build SUMO and encounter the same issue since some month:

Clean checkout to D:/dlr/zSUMO/t1, current version of CMake, MSVC installed...

Source code: D:/dlr/zSUMO/t1 (checkout root)
Path for building binaries: D:/dlr/zSUMO/t1/build/cmake (as given in docs)

Ok, now when trying to configure, CMAke complains a lot - I suppose for every subfolder the following:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:416 (add_custom_target):
add_custom_target cannot create target "<...>" because another target
with the same name already exists. The existing target is a custom target
created in source directory "D:/dlr/zSUMO/t1". See documentation for
policy CMP0002 for more details.

As said, the <...> above includes different targets, the first is "install_dll", the last is "distcheck".

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Sincerely and all the best for the next year,
Daniel

Back to the top