Re: [sumo-dev] Problem with latest build under ubuntu

Hi Michael,

the idea with make -i works partly.
First build with make -i
then set PYTHONPATH to $SUMO_HOME/tools
and build again.

The install failed with this message (for each library)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/dosd/src/opensource/Sumo/sumo-git-co/sumo/tools/build/setup-sumolib.py", line 20, in <module>
    SUMO_VERSION = version.gitDescribe(commitPrefix=".", padZero=False)[1:-11].replace("_", ".")
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'gitDescribe'

I think setup-sumolib.py uses the version.py in build, which does not have a method gitDescribe

Greetings, Harald