Re: [sumo-dev] Wiki transition (Some Comments)

Thanks for your answer.

Here is a screenshot of the old and new wiki using Mozilla Firefox.
The old wiki uses 40 cm for plain text on my 16:9 Screen, the new one only about 27 cm and a white border of 5 cm on each side.

For me the old wiki is better readable than the new one

Best regards, Harald