Re: [sumo-dev] Wiki transition (Some Comments)

Hi Michael,

some comments to the new wiki.

  1. the old page (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki) is not reachable at all (readonly would be fine for a transition time)
  2. the SUMO Page (//sumo.dlr.de) is outdated (Reference to Conference 2019 missing, links to version 1.2.0 instead 1.3.1, invalid wiki link (see a) ).  This page links to (https://www.dlr.de/ts/en/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-9883/16931_read-41000/)
  3. The new wiki, I found it under https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/, is hard to read. The color for links (light blue) has not much contrast and the normal text seems also to be smaller

Greetings, Harald