Re: [sumo-dev] How to prevent Person from aborting waiting for a bus

Actually, the simulation should only cause waiting person to abort if there are no vehicles whatsoever in the simulation and none are loaded that could start in the future. Therefore it should be sufficient to load a route file with a single vehicle that drives on an arbitrary edge at some point in the future.