[sumo-dev] perception of agents in SUMO

Hello,

I started a project with SUMO to implement intermodality.
I would like to have two types of agents (intelligent and not intelligent), so I would like to create my own agent classes based on that of SUMO. The intelligent agent must reroute itself and change the mode of transport according to the traffic information (congestion, accident ...) and its profile during the simulation (online), while the other agent must follow the route defined by DuaRouter.
So I would like to know how agents perceive the environment in SUMO, especially how they get the traffic information for a trip. If possible, I would like to know the attributes and behaviors (actions) of an agent and the class diagram of the agents (vehicle, person, road, etc.).

Thank you for your reply.
Best regards,
Azise

Back to the top