[sumo-dev] Person Generator Tool

Hi,
I work at the SystemX Institute of Technological Research (IRT SystemX) based in Paris area. We are currently using SUMO in a project and we needed to generate a big number of pedestrians with specific multimodal routes. Since a flow only works for cars and the 'randomTrips.py' tool doesn't check if the generated routes are valid, i defined an XML format for describing person routes and person flows and i wrote a script that parses it to generate a route file containing the <person> elements.

This extension is available at the fork on https://github.com/tkchouaki/sumo. And the pull request (containing more detailed description) is already submitted.

Regards,

Tarek CHOUAKI.

Back to the top