Re: [sumo-dev] Traci Interfaces & Sumo Source Code

Hello,
the traci documentation is here: https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI
the source code is at src/traci-server
I recommend that you describe the ways in which you would like to extend TraCI because there may be non-obvious ways of achieving these aims with the existing API that are easier that rewriting the SUMO code.

regards,
Jakob