Re: [sumo-dev] Netedit lane lengths and shapes

Hello Jan,
Internal lane shapes are recomputed every time by default (although they can be fixed by setting an additional attribute).
The reason for the re-computation is mainly historical, I supposed.
In typical input formats (e.g. OSM) internal shapes are not present and must be computed anyway.
When customized, these internal lane shapes are also part of the plain-xml (.con.xml) file.
When the internal shapes are set in the proper way, they should not change when editing some far-away intersection.

best regards,
Jakob