[sumo-dev] Get estimation of link entry/exit times via TraCI

Hello dear all,

in [1] you provide a description about the road intersection model of SUMO. One section covers the estimation of link entry and exit times for each vehicle approaching an intersection. As far as I see, that estimation is not available via TraCI although the vehicle command "getNextTLS" seems to appear as the most suitable one for that kind of information.

Is it possible to query estimated entry or exit times via TraCI for each vehicle and I have overlooked that feature? Can you also point me to the relevant methods in your code which perform this estimation?

Best, and thanks for your help!

Hannes

[1] https://elib.dlr.de/84363/

Back to the top