Re: [sumo-dev] [sumo-user] SUMO to Unreal Engine Importer

Thanks for sharing this!
Do you intend to release further elements of an Unreal-SUMO-coupling as open source?

Note, that todays release of netgenerate 1.1.0 also supports perturbed networks for a more natural geometry and to add synthetic elevation data.

best regards,
Jakob

Please have a look at the SUMO XML to Unreal Engine importer that we have developed. (This has been tested to work on Windows with Visual Studio only). It's current capabilities are creating SUMO road geometry on the Unreal Editor. The feedback of this community will be very valuable.

Thanks,
Ishaan