[sumo-dev] Most efficient way to iterate all traffic lights and view vehicle types incoming?

Hey guys,

I figured out how to iterate all traffic lights using TraCI - pretty straight forward. But what is the most efficient way to view vehicle types on each incoming lane at each traffic light??? Putting induction loops on the incoming lanes of every light seems inefficient and I do not see a way to correlate the induction loops with the light for easy lookup.

Thanks,

Sean Oesch
Security Researcher & Software Architect
CISR Group at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Leader Blockchain Initiative

Back to the top