Re: [sumo-dev] How to modify traffic light timing based on car type?

See http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tutorials/TraCI4Traffic_Lights for something quite similar.
regards,
Jakob

Am Mi., 10. Okt. 2018 um 16:42 Uhr schrieb Oesch, T. Sean <oeschts@xxxxxxxx>:

Greetings sumo devs,

I want to modify the traffic light timing to be based on the car type of approaching cars from each direction. So, for example, make electric cars wait if there are less fuel efficient cars going the other direction.

How would I go about doing so?

My plan is to use machine learning on fuel efficiency of the entire sim once that is implemented. Any advice on how to best implement reinforcement learning to tune that sort of a system?

Thanks!

Sean Oesch
Security Researcher & Software Architect
CISR Group at Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Leader Blockchain Initiative